View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:31 PM
MaryGladys
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Posted my review. Ticks me off the iPhone converts out there. I went to ALL the vendors and tested their phones for about 6 weeks before settling on HTC Touch Pro. the iPhone sure is pretty but awkward as hell to use. Even my buddy who has it can't manage the manage the onscreen keyboard. Windows Live is better for mapping than Google - that comes with the iPhone. Looking for the cheapest gas is an awesome feature with Windows Live.

I think the Instinct is more of a fair comparison to the iPhone - but a PPC is FAR more customizable. More apps, more tweaks available.

Hey, that's the reason I switched to PC over Mac so long ago. Damn sad Mac used to irritate the hell out of me. Couldn't go fix it yourself - just put the magical CD in and have it fix itself on it's own. That used to scare me, too.

Regarding Vista being buggy - what the hell? Why? Because it was a learning curve for some folks? I didn't suffer anything super freaky-deaky about my Vista boxes. Hell, Ultimate beats the pants off the previous Media Center. XP MCE had more bugs than a brazilian rain forest but the Vista version is unbelievably stable.

Oh well - venting.

Just ticks me off because Mac people act like they have no problems whatsoever. I still see sad Macs. Hahaha.