View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:54 PM
nFiniti
Regular 'Geeker

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx
nfiniti, what all did you check off? or check to "have installed"
Uhm... lol... mostly everything is checked off, except for the select few things I wanted. I'm still in testing phazes right now with some programs so I keep making new roms with different things installed to get the right setup I want. But pretty much, I have it as minimal as possible. And right now, I'm in LOVE! My A2DP works flawless if you do a rom update, hard reset and install the Broadcom Stack. both WMP and HTC Audio Manager works flawless. The only issue I'm having is I cannot get my BT Handsfree Device to work properly on the new kitchens.

I'm still testing some things, but when I get some more stuff figured out, I'll let you all know..

Pretty much what I'm aiming for is a performance driven PPC for looks and A2DP performance. I show off my car alot and I have a StereoMoto DC800 Home Audio BT Device installed in my car hooked up to my 800$ ///ALPINE HU. So things MUST work flawless.

~Joshua A. Gray