ColdBrew
N00b

ColdBrew is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy 34 View Post
Does anyone know if i went into my verizon store would they have a model of the touch pro?
It hasn't been released yet, so no they wouldn't have one.

I went and played with the AT&T Fuze and the Sprint Touch Pro today. Both have 288 megs of RAM. Looked like about 203 megs were available in the about control panel. But I'm not sure how they partition out the memory. I don't know if it was this particular Fuze, but it was VERY slow. Slower than my XV6700 (custom ROM). Also the camera was black when launched. But I did see pictures that someone had taken. They looked great! I really like the looks of the Fuze. I noticed the keyboard did not light up the shift key like the Verizons XV6850. The keys were also pretty small. Not too small for me.

The Touch Pro from Sprint was fast. Much faster than the Fuze. It's keyboard did also not light up the shift key like the Verizon XV6850. I also can't believe how cheap Sprint is!!! The coverage must suck. I'm going to see if I can find anyone who has used them to find out. I could get a lot more than with Verizon for a lot less. The cost of the phones would probably be even with my discounts.

I can't wait to try out the XV6850 when it is released. I read that the Verizon rom made the Sprint's Touch Pro even faster!

Last edited by ColdBrew; 11-14-2008 at 08:18 PM.