View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Nov 14 \ SYS 20931 v3.0.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen, ROMs & Cab's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I know every ROM is different and has it's own strength's and weaknesses. What do these ROM's give us over Juicy's or Mighty's?

Is there a focus on stability, speed, battery life, all of the above?

Are these ROM's just good Base Roms or Stock Roms to give cooks a good starting point?

I tweaked & modded the standard GF\TC kitchen to my liking, so I'm sharing what I use personally. The ROMs are the same except you have a choice of Clean or Extras(which is what I use). As comparing them to the rest, all of them mod & tweak their ROMs to their liking, SYS, OEM's, etc so you will have test and see which one you like the best or you can always make your own