View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezero4 View Post
So unless it's some kind of fluke the registry edit seems to fix my ability to answer my phone as well. It doesn't seem like it's draining battery all that fast for me either. I know that not everyone's experience is going to always be the same but for me that registry fixed any and all problems I was having. If I could that M3Jorge like 20 times and dette about 30 times right now I definitely would. Hope everyone else gets there problems worked out as well. This ROM really is sweet when it is working to your liking.
Good! I am glad it worked.. I will cook it into my next update!! I took it out because I like that it cuts the internet off because then it saves my battery more but oh well
Quote:
Originally Posted by melanoma View Post
Phone seems to be working perfectly now for me no delays or problems!! Great job!
good

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!