View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 03:13 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
In general alot of people don't realize the amount of time it takes to make these ROM's not to mention completely run a thread with the best logical answers and fixes for the bugs and other issues PLAGUING the vogue. Your work is unparalleled on in this forum right now and there is very few people putting in the time and effort for us to all improve our devices. All I want to say is keep up the good work, oh and by the way i know what the green button is...lol anyways THANKS...
Hahaha thanks.. Yeah it does take a lot to uphold the Thread and just to build.. If theres an error you have to fix it before you can move on.. I am not using the PPCKitchen so there is no overwrite feature so I cant just click res overwrite this file.. I actually have to delete duplicates... Its work
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
Kewl for those still experincing small delays could be performance also there is another DLL you may be missing I am attaching here just drop it in your Windows forlder and sorft reset
I thought I had that in... hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by superx10 View Post
Does this one seem slower than V1.0 for anyone else?
More apps

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.