View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I see if I use an empty folder, it actually generates a number for the rgu, dsm, and Xml, but I am guessing I should replace these UUID numbers with my own generated ones, correct?

I tried an existing old kitchen OEM and replaced the UUID numbers since the xml generated had a different "Guid type" number from the rgu & dsm...

No prob anyway this is a much needed help.
thnx vboyz103