View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV sucks in custom ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
I certainly have a lot of appreciation for all the work these guys do. But I love Sprint TV and it frustrates me to no end that it works perfectly (good enough to enjoyable watch an NFL game!) on an old Moto Q9c but sucks on my Diamond.

Appreciation is nice and all, but, since it seems to work well on the stock ROM, it seems that a fix should be possible.
well seeing as sprint tv broadcasts in 240x320 and the diamond is 480x640 no wonder it looks like crap on the diamond and not the moto Qc. the stock rom must look like crap too because all the cooks have done is rip out the sprint tv stuff from the stock ro mand cook it into a new one...

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!