View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:33 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: w0lf's Translator (uses Google translate engine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
any chance you'd know how to display japanese characters with this app then? i put ms gothic in my windows/fonts folder, so i can read japanese on PIE, but this google app doesn't seem to pick it up... I saw over at xda someone post a screen shot of translating to japanese, so i'm trying to track down why i can't get it to work on my touch pro..
i have no clue but i'd appreciate if you keep me posted if you find any solution... japanese is the main language i need to translate TIA

Best... Member... Ever...