View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 AM
lawmangrant
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [11-13-08 \ SYS 20931 v3.0.1.1] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Here, I recreated the OEM, just delete the old. I will also update the kitchen with the fixed OEM
Calcu;
Thanks for fixing this....Everything worked just perfectly and I was able to flash the Verizon Manilla just fine.
The only issue, the black flip clock didn't install properly, and I had to cab it on there.

I will say, until something else major comes forth, this is my ROM for awhile! Love the fact I have color back into my phone!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!