View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:11 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW TO: Customize TouchFLO3D / Manila Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuh View Post
GoodThings, dude you rock! Thanks for all your hard work.

Might I suggest you make as many screenshots with your tutorials as possible? The more you make, the easier it is to visualize or understand how to make these changes. It also allows people to know what they are changing to.
As I'm sure you can tell by the first post, I am all about screenshots whenever possible. Unfortunately, code editing isn't very screenshot friendly, since it lacks the whole copy/paste ability, that's why I've been using the code blocks. But any time I talk about graphic editing, I will definitely do screenshots if possible.