View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

hey dev its juggs from su! the difference with the pagepools is merely an allocation of ram...the larger the allocation the greater performance you're going to have if you need to dip into that pool...there are 4 variations of my rom so that you the user can decided what best suits your needs...many have gotten great results from the 32...many have gotten the same with 48...if you have an hour or 3 try them all and see what you like!!!

also i have been playing around with the colors and came up with something courtesy of inch...he/she tipped me off to this so i give him/her all the credit...i just did all the manual labor

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 11-14-2008 at 02:36 AM.