View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-12-08] Juicy ROM 3.3 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.3] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanWasHere View Post
Hey. Hoping somone here had advice or a fix for my problem.

First off, LOVE LOVE LCOE Juicy 3.2 on my Sprint.. so damn fast. Thank Juicy! U da man!

Ok. So I have 5,000 sms texts I have saved over the last months (it used to be more, but a backup I made got lost so now I'm down to the 5.000). Whenever I hard reset the original Sprint build, I would reimport them using PIMBackup. Since it was so many, I would import them, then go into the SMS screen and then just see the "1 conversation selected" field flicker for about an hour as the messages all got threaded. If I went to another screen, then it would screw up and I'd have to redo it.

I tried this now with Juicy 3.2 about 5 times. i even reflashed and reimported. The "1 conversation selected" will flicker for a minute or 2, and then stop. I left it alone for a full night, but the messages aren't all threading. I will go to a message that should have a back and forth conversation and just see my own texts (or if somone just messaged me I will see their new text in there as well... but not all the old ones).

I tried plugging it in, making sure that the SMS screen is not interrupted, etc etc. What am I doing wrong??? How do I fix this?

Thanks in advanced.

EvanWasHere
First off, thank you.

I believe the problem lies in how PIMBackup archives messages, when you resort to an archive they will never be threaded correctly. This was the case on all my ROMs.