View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:11 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Stereo Headset reconnecting after pairing

Hi,

I searched the forums totry and find a previous post on this issue but I couldn't; so, here goes.

I am running the stock telus htc touch diamond rom, with just that agps registry tweek installed to use google maps properly.

My problem is with blue tooth stereo headsets. I have a NAViBlue set of BT stereo headphones and a Jabra speakerphone/fm transmitter.

I have the same problem with both devices when installed by themselves as well as when they are both installed simultaneously.

Whenever I intially pair one of the devices, everything works fine and it broadcasts well. However if I disconnect the device and then connect it again it shows up at the top status bar that the bluetooth stereo head set is connected but the when I play music both in the TFLO3D player and windows media player and DivXplayer the sound comes out of the built in speaker and not the connected stereo bluetooth device.

So is there any way I can fix my bluetooth profiles or something? I can get them to work, but having to delete and repair the device every time I want to use it, is getting annoying.

Thanks in advance for the help.

- briggs

PS is this happenening to anyone else?