View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-13-08 \ SYS 20931 v3.0.1] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu;

I am running a Sprint Diamond and have trouble building a ROM using the VerizonManilla. I still get a build error when it tries to create the registry.
When you build yours, what options are you using?
Can you try building one that has the Sprint operator and see if it works for you?

I am using kitchen 3.01.

I just built one with no problem, so what options are you changing from default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigs View Post
Kitchen works great. Still get the manila error when choosing sprint and any the white flip clock. Have to select digital clock to avoid the error. Not a big deal and easy to install afterwards.

UC question - it was stated above that you need to modify the RGU. If you change that to point to a config file within internal storage, will the config_operator still get executed? I just added my files to the config_operator text file. Works fine except on the last cab it goes to install, I get an error that it does not exist even though it does. If I remove that line and run it again, I get the same error, but for the prior file in line.

I corrected the SDConfig in the newer kitchen as it had a reset command that would cause it to reset before finishing the SDAutoRun. Also delete the 4e670504_manila file from the Sprint manila folder and you will stop getting the error while building

Last edited by Calkulin; 11-13-2008 at 12:30 PM.