View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:06 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/11] 3.0 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ill be uploading a 48mb pp version of 3.0 along with a 12 and 24 for comparison
cool that saves me the trouble of figuring out how to get this uploaded with my phone. though if someone really wants 2.1 (I think that's what this was) with the 48 meg pp let me know and ill see what I can do.