View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/11] 3.0 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

I was kind of disappointed about the Opera not being on the phone, but I looked and saw that I had ver 9.5 build 2745 and I love it! I had installed the bata2 and it wanted me to register and it basically just pissed me the f off. I went ahead and installed the version I have and it runs great! I also installed the flash lite 3.1 and now I'll be waiting to see how stable it is. I must say, it did something to make the icons really small, and I love it. The icon are small, but you can still find them, and you see A LOT more of the webpage at a time! The accelerometer works, the scroll wheel works as well After I installed the .cab, it also made the huge globe link work like normal, and that made me happy.

Juggs, I'm a big fan of the blue, so the more things you can get with blue the better , just don't over do it... lol... Your ROMs, IMO, are great as they are!

Lastly on CareTake12 request, I hear what you're saying, but I really don't want a anorexic version of the phone either. I am also used to the slim down versions where you install what you need, and I did that with the Mogul, but my friend, with all this memory at our disposal, those days are done, and including the stuff that's in the ROM is fantastic. I just update the things that need updating is all.