View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 09:50 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/11] 3.0 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I just install your rom and i must say it fast as ****, wow! opera mini needs to be remove because there 4.2. Man it's really FAST! Don't know about being stable but 10+ on quickness! GOOD JOB!

If you make another update. considering removing these program listed.

Java, opera mini
Dot Task Manager
dot fred regeditor
live search
pocket rar
psShutxp

These program the user can install themselves.
yea but if he leaves them in we don't have to install them. as I use more of those in the list than I don't and I know that they all have pretty small footprints why fix what isn't broken.