View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:00 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lets talk about this radio ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruined View Post
Just a little note: I have been playing with this and I could be way off but it appears FMS.DLL calls BTHCI.DLL to communicate with the FM portion of the 6350. The touch CDMA uses version 1.43 of this and the touch GSM uses 1.90, any chance this might be some driver mismatch in the bluetooth section causing the error? (it does appear the, chip initalization files are all the same "TIInt_x_x_x.bts") Both BTHCI.DLL versions do call HCI_FMXXXX but possible there are some other differences or supporting DLLs, or the CDMA has the 6300 which has no FM radio, there is an init file for this chip....

Just changing BTHCI breaks the radio completely, so there do appear to be differences, though I am not sure my method on this was correct.
well, 1.43 works fine with the diamond, my guess is spl has disabled access or the connections aren't there - both diamond+pro have the 6350.