View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

@prof,

I'm working on a version that leaves the shortcuts alone. I may also make it so that it "empties" the Programs tab listing in the TouchFLO interface.

For those who are wondering, there is a method to the madness of moving them around...

I move the stuff that comes with the phone into separate folders so that they are still accessible in the same number of clicks as usual, however, it keeps them off the "Recent Programs" list since most of those functions are more readily accessible through the Manila interface AND because it allows the programs you install to take priority in the Recent Programs List. Also, these programs are the ones I assign to the Programs tab to make them more accessible. The goal here is efficiency, since nothing takes more than 2 taps to access.