View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
This is one of the best threads ever! rstoy you've provided an invaluable service to this site and community with what you're doing here... thanks for taking the time!
Why thank you. It's a way that I can give back to the community, the same community that took all my free-time... I enjoy it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by character View Post
As always you are fast

you may also try to use this SRSWOWHD auto detection if you are using a headsetMore Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by character View Post
I have 2 more cabs for you
capsure and a Stopwatch
Here are the following OEM's. I used a new oem-tool, a more automated one. They look ok, be sure to give some feedback on if they work ok....

OEM_StopWatch_QVGA_SETUP.........................StopWatch for QVGA Devices. (Best one I've seen yet!)

OEM_SRS-WOWHD-Auto-Headset-Mode-s-c_ru....SRS-WOWHD ??? (Not tested)

OEM_CapSure_PPC_v1_11c_ARM........................Screen CapSure v1.11c (OEM notes)

Capsure Notes:
- Copy \Program Files\Capsure\Capsure.cfg to the OEM to save your settings. Included are the default settings.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-12-2008 at 11:10 PM.