View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/11] 3.0 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Okay, so after I got my phone the way I love it, now I see I have to flash again.. LOL... Juggs ROMs are fantastic and honestly the battery life, for me at least, with his 40+ PP was still the same going down to 20+ PP. I am going to update the stock ROM cabs also, including the windows live, RSS (Thanks Juggs on a perfectly working .cab) etc, so now you can stripe them down even more and people who want to install certain programs can pick and choose. I will say this, as far as messengers go, best thing to do is allow people to install them themselves. Everyone has one they like, one they hate, and it is easy for people to download it and install it themselves so that way less things for people to complain about. As for me, I use Agile messenger, but unfortunately, doesn't work great with the VGA screen.

Downloading the new ROM update now Thanks again Juggs