View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:47 PM
gambatte
Regular 'Geeker

gambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help....My 6700 can't connect activesync

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadg3t View Post
i am not using a usb hub, i just did the hard reset, i am using sprint so i never did the AS fix cab, I am not using aku2.0 i was about to upgrade the boot rom to 2.0 which is what i am thinking your saying, but i had not done it yet. the cable works fine cuz i also use if on my portable hard drive.
OK, well, when you spoke of trying to upgrade WM5, I wasn't aware that Sprint offered any. Cable still might be a problem even if using it for a different device. Never know. And I hope you are using the one for the 6700 and not for the drive. I've seen that reported b4. But when you go into device manager, is the PPC driver properly installed? Check when you have the 6700 attached. You can try some of the troubleshooting here, e.g. repair Vista and look at the install log, etc:
http://forums.microsoft.com/windowsm...9428&SiteID=65
As Weed said, figuring out if it is your Vista setup is very helpful in isolating the problem. So I am taking it that you have never been able to explore the 6700 from the PC, let alone use WMDC? It really should work without a hitch.

Last edited by gambatte; 11-12-2008 at 01:52 PM.