View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:05 PM
SOHKis
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Update v2.7.1) 20924 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
is there somewhere good to do some reading re: porting, etc? I would love to learn how to do more so I can contribute back to this amazing community...

On a side note, I took my phone off the charger yesterday at noon. It's now 7:30am - so 19.5 hours later and I am still sitting at 61% battery! I love my phone now. Before, on the stock ROM, I took it off the charger at 7:30 and it was dead by 4....
the only ones i found were rstoyguy's how-to's in the vogue development area. not sure how different it is compared to the diamond, i was able to port a few ROM's following his directions, just a little scared to try to do too much due to fear of bricking my phone. i'll post up the link when i find it

*edit* - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...19&postcount=8 [nevermind, that's not what i was thinking of, even though it is good info... i'll post back when i find it]

Last edited by SOHKis; 11-12-2008 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.