dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue
Re: Cricket branded rom for diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
dcperdue:

I can empathize with you for the problems that you are having, but please relax. Cellfreak was offering to help you based on what he has working for himself and all you did was post comments like "Thanks for the waste of time" and "I dont have the time to sit and learn how to cook my own roms or look around and peice stuff together."

Cellfreak specifically said that you could PM him and he would work you through it. He didn't say that you had to piece it all together, he was saying that was how he did it. But he did offer to get you up and running and help you get it the way that you want it.

A little piece of advice for this forum. If you truly want members here to help you than you have to do a few things:

1. Show some respect.
2. Show some appreciation.
3. Realize that it doesn't always happen the way that you it to.

Sorry if you disagree, this is just my opinion. If you don't want Cellfreak's help, or anyone else's help, in getting a working Cricket rom now than you are going to be stuck waiting for the custom Cricket roms to come out.

And who knows how long that will be...
Ya I am impaitent. I usualy just buy what I want when I want it. I did say I would pay whoever came up with a rom with working picture mail. He said he wanted me to use a rom that has issues and locks up on exchange syncing so I cant follow that advice and when I did I ended up wasting my time reflashing back to a rom that works with exchange.

My time is worth $150 an hour literaly. I figured sense he was using the latest mighty stable rom id try it. I cant use that rom. Its like JD said whats so stable about the mighty stable rom.

I know there are not many exchange users here but when im out of the office I depend on getting those emails to my phone.

I have the highest respect for this forum and its contributers especialy JD and Jucy I have no problems with their roms.

Again name your price for making me a cricket rom and consider it done.