View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/11] 3.0 Coming soon!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

[QUOTE=nrupalp;513045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
define wakes up on its own...not something i have come across can you explain a little better?

I have had all 5 of HTC devices that sprint has so far since 6700. All of them wake up on its own. The backlight comes on randomly when i am at home where my reception is not so great. At office, i have full reception and it wakes up on its own. I am not sure if it wakes up because its changing towers or not. I do have evdo in my home area. Also, the reception on treo 800w is way better then the pro. Anything can be done with radio for it?
why its waking it up on its own is totally beyond me...it would have to do with something you set to alert on roam or something similar...i really dont have any idea...as far as a radio goes right now what you see is what you get until sprint comes out with a better one...i really dont recommend flashing another carriers radio to your device

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
1. did you remove games? i don't play games on my phone,so that would be good.

2. also is touchflo 3d hardcoded into the rom or can it be removed? i really dont' like touchflo, got used to using mobile shell....
1. no i like games...gives me something to do while on the thrown

2. it is hard coded but you can turn it off in settings...personal...today

This post has been thanked 1 times.