View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/11] 3.0 Coming soon!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
Also wanted to post my battery results with v2.1 with 24 pp. Took it off the charger at 8:30am. Made about 2 hours worth of calls. Sent about 150 messages. Listened to 1 hour of music (maybe 1.25 hours). Now at 11pm, battery shows 8%. Bluetooth was on about 75% of the day. Also, 10-15 minutes of talking was done using speakerphone. I'm tempted to try the 32MB PP but I was extremely happy with the battery life today.
after a series of my own stress tests and given the fact that pp is only used when needed a pp size of 32 will only make you happier in the pants for your device...will not change battery life at all unless you're running 20 copies of tomtom7 or its equivalent all at once...and contrary to popular belief...its not possible