View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:10 PM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
No.

theme is personal preference and the neon is crap IMO.... I have zero interest in it, and in case you havent noticed I'm not on Sprint. Update the PRL manually.

If you're not satisfied with my answer, cook your own ROM.
This sucks this keeps having to go this direction- seriosuly people STOP BEGGING. I dont know how many times hes said hes not supporting carrier functions or carrier ROMs. This is nothing new here from his old views since mid 2's versions.

The whole point here is build 1 ROM or all CDMA carriers to make it (1) easier on him and can bug fix only one build instead of 3; and (2) as soon as Telus was released the Sprint people were like little nags hounding on him about an ETA and their version when when when now now now. Some people dont know how to stop and relax, and obviously still havent gotten the hint. I agree if you dont like what youre given build your own, theres a "point and click" kitchen.

And i agree the update prl function is crappy and half the time errors out. If you cant do a simple ##PRL# manually you shouldnt be playing with ROMs to being with.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 11-11-2008 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.