View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:10 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeFred View Post
Thanks Dette, I love your rom w/ dcd verizon cab.
I have two questions:
is GPS working on this rom? and where do I find the Location on/off setting?
GPS is working.. You cannot change location.. This is something with Vetvito's kitchen that I havent taken the time to look into.. Probably an easy fix but I havent looked at it yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticchrys View Post
Dette, thank you for all the great work. =D> Most especially for pointing the way to helpful files with links for the carrier cabs, fixes, apps, etc. I'm a Vogue newbie using your ROM on US Cellular with the DCD carrier cab. Awesome work. So far, web, e-mail, youtube, phone answering, all work for me. Will try more later.
Great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1garcia View Post
mispook8,

I had the same problem with igo8. It seems that the manila touchflo just takes up to much memory to let igo startup. I went into the today screen setting and disabled 'touchflo' then igo runs flawlessly. I hope there is a way to have both running at the same time. Anybody have any luck?
I dont use iGo8 so I wouldnt really be much help
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Are there any versions of the old htc home that work with this rom?
Any version you want.. Just disable TouchFlo and enable HTC Home after install
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtuma1980 View Post
Love the rom - any dice on the possibility of installing the old Camera back in? I seems to cause issues with qik and Octro Video - not sure what would be required to change the camera back so it works, or edit the existing camera so that it works with these 2 applications.

Otherwise everything else is great!!

Hope to hear back!
The latest camera version doesnt work.. I am using an older one

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!