View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:53 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Sprint sent me another phone, now what?

The beauty of irony is stuff like this will usually come back to haunt you. For example, you sell the phone on ebay, some bloke buys it, activates it and one of two things could then go wrong for you.

1. The buyer ends up with a bunch of misc charges on their bill (e.g, activiation, etc.) and comes back to you looking for the money, etc.

2. The buyer activates the phone and guess who now has 2 lines of service on his bill...you.

There are just way too many variables in life. It's best to return it and rid yourself of any possibility of fraud, problems, headaches, etc.

late,
Coz