View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
majorassface
Regular 'Geeker

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Denttarek,

you are awesome, got it working now. i think for me it was related to the rab additional tabs I installed, i will have to play around with it to see if I can get all the extra tabs I want and not mess up the messges tab. Once again thanks a bunch!!! Also thanks Jsphczz, Bacspasm and Cruisin!
Me again, still having trouble. It seems if I install any extra tf3d tab it kills the messages tab menu, weird. If anyone has succesfully added the calendar, call history or the comm mgr tab please let me know which one you are using, thanks!!!

Resolved:
Hey guys I now have everthing working prefectly, here is what I had to do.
For the messages menu I replaced my 26948339_manila with the one Denttarek uploaded.
For the extra tabs I manually edited the 26948339_manila to add call hist and calendar tab.
Finally to get the calendar button remapped I followed the instructions here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=498201

The remapping was tricky even though I had done it before on past roms but this time it took me a few tries to get it to work, not sure why maybe it's just me.

Hope this helps someone!

Last edited by majorassface; 11-11-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Resolved