View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugenut View Post
The Bunghole or Bundo or whoever he is has been threadcrapping all over the Touch Pro forums and can't even afford one to even try the product out.

But he continually clogs up the entire TP board with useless banter that is simply a waste of everyone's time, borderline ridiculous, and counterproductive.

I wish the mods could somehow intervene and get him to leave us TP owners alone and simply leave the TP forums so we can discuss our issues in peace, as he has nothing positive to say at all, and does not even own the device.
Where the hell have you been? I was goign to complain weeks ago, but he stopped crapping all over before I did.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.