View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 AM
nttdemented
Regular 'Geeker

nttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnttdemented is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I, for one, would like to use it as a radio on my desktop at work, without headphones. Since it's plugged into the usb cable for syncing purposes I thought if it would act as an antenna that would be great.
Uhh... Just use the adapter block that will allow you to plug in the USB Cable for charging/synching and the headset at the same time. That way you can have your cake and eat it to!! Thats what I do when in my car, I leave the adapter block connected to the car all the time with the lighter charger and the aux audio cable pluged into it. Just plug in one thing and go, charging and music/fm on the go. (yes I'm using the Diamond's FM instead of the cars, I have an aftermarket radio, local radio kinda blows so I never got around getting the adapter for my antenna, but its nice to have FM for when something happens and I need to hunt down some news or a traffic report).