View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyPR View Post
Problem solved with the picturemail. I am having one issue with Push Email seems like the connection times out and I stop receiving my emails. I know that for the Diamond there was a registry edit that improved battery life but would cost that, any idea what that edit is and if that is causing this issue?

Thanks for your awesome work Yay4Juggs!
change the parm value back to 1 in asyncmac1

hklm...comm...asyncmac1...parm...disablepowermanag ement...0 change that to 1