View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 09:11 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Why does this phone get so unresponsive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I am not surprised your friend at the VZW kiosk didn't know much about the Touch Pro or Diamond for VZW.. They are usually the last to find out about anything...
Yes, we all know the training level and support of CSRs. I used to do TS for BellSouth in thier DSL division. I started as L1 and then L2 then Sr T3 before going to QA where I worked that for 2 more yrs. I know all to well about what CSRs know and dont know and what trhey arent supposed to know. I used to do Supervisor Escalations and Presidential Interventions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
If you want more info about the VZW Touch Pro or VZW Diamond, look in those forums and search for it.. I know of at least one thread about the VZW Touch Pro...
Do you think with over 2k posts I havent done that? LOL Go look over there and you will see some of my posts....LOL

The problem is NO ONE had any idea of WHEN VZW is going to drop it. But it is really no surprise because they anal raped us when the 68 came out. We were the last to get it. I would quickly change carries if it werent for the nice corporate discount (20% on plans and 25% on all hardware/devices/accessories) I get through my company.