View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Juicy and team,

Congratulations - 3.2 is a very solid build. I applaude you for sticking to your principles - and not succumbing to every request to add more apps to the ROM.

One issue I'm experiencing:
Similar to v2.7, Bluetooth turns off while my headset is connected. After connecting, it will turn off anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes later. This seems to occur only when running on battery. I'm running a test while connected to power, and it hasn't turned off yet.

Because of that, I'm wondering if this could be related to a power-saving tweak. Can you think of one that could be causing this?
Thanks...