View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Brock1909
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: Need stock Sprint shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCLeener View Post
I was looking at the shellress.192.dll file and I noticed the signal icon in there, using PE explorer it's number 32 and 34-37 in the Icon Entry folder and I noticed that it's a 32X32 1-bit icon..

I wonder if this has anything to do with changing it, because if we want to change this icon you'd have to replace it with a 32X32 1-bit icon which contains almost no colour therefore we couldn't put in the awesome looking satellite signal..

Unless you know of a way to replace the icon so it doesn't have to be 32X32 1-bit but 32X32 32-bit? (which is what the Ev and 1x icons are).

Let me know.

------------

Nevermind, I see that you can change it because I looked over DarkLord69 shellres.dll.mui that he sent to Chef Ben (on xda-developers, post #351) and he changed it fine in there (from a 1-bit icon to a 32-bit icon), so my question now is, how do you change it? everytime I want to change the icon to a higher bit icon it won't let me replace it?

Any help?

I also see the satellite icon in the LargeTitleBar.dll, did you try any changes in there?
largetitlebar is just as it says, jut the icons for the title bar when you enlarge the start bar. dont see if having anything to do wit the actual start bar becuse the signal icon is what is in the file and not whats on the start bar.......??
stupid signal icon is killin me, i changed it in my file, and it shows the sat dish in the file, but does not show up on the phone.

we also need to change the OK and quickemnu button..

tried to change the NOtify, did it successfully, but after i did it i lost the option to dismiss the alarm/alert.....weird, so went back to original and all works

Last edited by Brock1909; 11-10-2008 at 07:23 PM.