View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:50 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Not that I need this functionality (AVRCP), but it seems silly to have to "click" and wait to use your phone after a restart.

The ROM otherwise is great, I just don't understand the manual startup of your phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by landale View Post
So are you saying there is no way with 3.2 to have TF3D load automatically? On my phone with 3.1 it does load automatically on restart but based on the change log it seems 3.2 doesn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I'm undecided... it doesn't really hurt anything, but I can't think of what the benefit of it is either.
To remove this "feature" (and have TF3D start automatically) change registry setting:
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\AutoLaunchToday from 0 to 1
This post has been thanked 9 times.