View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:12 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashwood View Post
What car chargers is everyone getting? Does it matter? I'm worried because back in the day, they used to decrease the cell phones battery life. So I stayed away. I'm not sure if it got any better or not.

But I'm planning on connecting my touch pro to the car for GPS and music so I need a car charger now.

Can I just get a cheap one on ebay?

I also currently have a car charger for my Garmin Nuvi. It's USB. Only thing I'm worried about frying my touch pro.
Get this HTC charger. I have it and it works great. Dont get cheap man. I do realize that some "cheap things" are made by name brands but cheap is cheap. Sure you can get a $5 charger but it most likely won't last long.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875999363