View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 01:11 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-10-08] Juicy ROM 3.2 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.3.2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchacold View Post
Thanks much for the ROM - Loving it! No more going into the task manager a bunch of times!

Just installed 3.2 - Everything seems to be working good. Still cant watch Sprint TV get the 7004 error (guess I will keep looking for that fix). Anyway, I also uploaded the 3_2 Rom -

Also, I cant get picture mail to work - When I goto sprint.com/powerdeck -- It says unknown device and wont let me update. I tried to download ROM from here but that didnt let my picture mail connect.

Is there anyway that you/I can let Pics go through Text (I already know about sMMS)

BTW - If anyone is interested. I have used/tested RealVNC for WiMo - Works awesome!

http://www.realvnc.com/products/beta/ce/

Is there anyway to back up email accounts before flashing to new ROMs?

Oh yeah love the fact that I can slide down and select a bunch of emails for deletion now - That feature was gone in Juicy 3 - Its back now in 3_2. Thanks that is so helpful.

Use Pimbackup to save your emails from your email accounts on your phone. It will even back up sprint pic mail messages.

As for the sprint pic mail download, I can upload the cab for you if you would like.