View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
also today i was tethered throughout the bills game with polling for mail every 5 minutes and half way thru the race so that was 5 plus hours of tethering then after i disconnected i launched internet explorer to keep the connection alive till just now i turned it off after amazing race...and now im posting from my tp with no keyboard lag and a half of battery left. i also sent/rec over 300 text messages and 40ish picture messages.
which version are you using? What is your pp? I will like to use the same exact version you are using. Thanks...