View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:13 PM
HTCLeener
PPCGeeks Regular

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener
Re: Need stock Sprint shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
I must be missing it but is there a file for the for the Speaker and Battery icon like in HTCLeeners post ? I was able to replace the 1X and EV icon. Thanks.
Hey, if you want to update your speaker and battery icon like mine, go here..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437307

There is actually a post #309 that has a new .CAB file with all his edited .dll files but for some reason when I installed this on my phone it didn't change the speaker icon so I did it in two steps.

I first downloaded the .CAB in post #243 done by MRE-net using DarkLord69's icons. This is where he has his first original battery (this is where your speaker will change).

Then to change just the battery icon to his new one, I installed his phcanOverbmp.dll (had to replace the other one, by renaming it to phcanOverbmp.dll.bak, then copied over the new phcanOverbmp.dll from my Internal Storage to Windows using Total Commander, then did a soft reset and went back to delete the original phcanOverbmp.dll.bak - see post #538 for any more clarification)

That's how I got my speaker icon and battery icon.

If you have any other questions, let me know.. hope this helps

----

I attached the phcanOverbmp.dll because that took some searching to find, but the first file the .CAB, can be found easily at the xda-developers thread at post #243.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanOverbmp.zip (133.9 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.