View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Opal/Jade Dialer Cab & Oem (Looks Just Like TP Dialer and Works Awesome)

So I been looking all day for a dialer just like the Touch Pro dialer and I finnaly found it. You get phone vibrate feedback when the call goes out and call history tab buttons. It works great on the Titan. Give it a wirl and let me know what you think. This is the best dialer ever for the Titan for me.

BTW looks like 911 does not work, so if you love to call 911 you are out of luck....For now =P

**Update 11/22/08**

To fix the annoying send and end sound import the registry file below and soft reset. I also now have the Jade Oem of this dialer which does not have the slide or locking part of the keypad. Drop it into your oem's in your kitchen and enjoy!

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 12-02-2008 at 09:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 17 times.