View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:54 AM
flyhigh
PPCGeeks Regular

flyhigh is keeping up the good workflyhigh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Music in TF3D

While I love the cool factor in using Touch Flo 3D to access this music player, that's about the only good thing about it. The negatives I've found so far are: -You can't turn off the screen and have the music continue to play, which really sucks the battery life out of the phone -It is awkward to create playlists and navigate from song to song -It is slow when you add a large amount of songs. I don't want this to turn into another "what music players are the best" thread, but unfortunately I had to go with a third party music player. I went with Kinoma Player because it does ALMOST every thing I want. Plus, with it's brilliant interface with Orb, I can access ALL of my music on my desktop extremely quickly. If I have no cell connection, like on an airplane, my 8 gig card has got plenty of music, but if I'm in my car, I can smoothly and easily access every single song I own. The only thing I feel I'm missing with it is the cool access to it from Touch Flow 3d. That goes for any third party music player though. If I can figure out a way to have the Music tab on TF3D launch my own music player I'd be thrilled.