View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Programs to include in a new rom?

Alright like u may have already seen. I plan on working on my own rom. And utilizing the extended rom to the fullest. So I need to know what do yall find as necessary programs. Just the base programs, and freeware at that? I'm thinking magic button or some task manager. mms hack and........anyone? or anyone know a better free task manager. cuz I know some don't like magic button....but I personally love it.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Mike