View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:23 AM
SporkLover
Almost a VIP

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Charging Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
First of all, I recommend telling that prompt not to prompt again (the checkbox in the lower right of the prompt).

Then, pick which method you want it to use (I recommend ActiveSync, but nothing wrong with Remote Storage either).

Basically, it won't start charging until that connection is established.

That said, if you're also having problems with it when you plug into the wall outlet using the actual AC adapter, it sounds like either the adapter or the phone's USB port is defective. Try another cable/adapter first.
That prompt should not be coming up when using the wall adapter or a car charger. Makes me believe the phone USB port is defective, bent pins or something along those lines.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G