View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 04:25 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarumont View Post
Yeah...I got my CAB direct from DCD's site.

I'll look into the latest PPST.

I'll give it a go later today. Gotta get some work done now.
Yeah see what happens with S2U2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
is anyone else still getting the youtube error? on 2.3 it was working fine and now tis morning its gone back to must have 8mb free space required or whatever i tried a soft reset an what not hmmmm
what version are you running 2.3 should have fixed the YouTube issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
what version did you install? i tried 1.33 from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418 and still get the same error, i slide over to answer and it takes a good 10 seconds to answer if the other person hasnt hung up before that. and when i tried to install it it didnt tell me anything about deletingt he old one to upgrade like apps usually do. thanks
I am currently re flashing 2.3 (speaking of it just got done) so I will see whats going on with the Dialer and if it works for me or not

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!