View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:47 PM
land2634
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: Reasons to return to bestbuy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad HAL 9000 View Post
These all seem like the same problems that picky users complain about the phones from sprint.

I highly doubt that the phone you would get from sprint would be any different from Best buy. My phone has the same issues, slight keyboard lag and it gets very warm.the audiopara should fix your audio level problem.
Do you just troll through threads looking for people to insult? I mean seriously this is the 2nd or 3rd thread I've seen you calling people picky. If you aren't willing to accept that people are here to make these devices BETTER, then find something else to do with your time. I'm quite frankly sick of people like you flaming others because they ask if anyone else is having the issue. Many times, these "picky" issues end up having an easy fix released by either this community or XDA. I don't want to start a fight here, but seriously, if you can't accept that people want to find a way to fix these issues then go find something else to do with your time.