View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:06 AM
mercado79
PPCGeeks Regular

mercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmercado79 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [Nov 5] Juicy ROM 3.0 [SYS OS 5.2.20755 Build 20924.3.0] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullifier View Post
Err... it isn't obvious? You lookin' same FM radio app I am mang? It's the left button (not soft) it looks like a speaker, or alternately a headset. I cry a little at this app because the phone switches radio stations faster than the $1700 alpine headunit in my car does. That is to say, from one preset to another, it's instant, no delay (even infintessimal) to sound output. That makes me wonder, seriously.
Yup... we're looking at the same app, man. It's just that the radio won't even start unless I plug in the headset. Only AFTER I have the headset plugged in can I use the speakerphone.

I must've misread/misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you somehow turned on speakerphone first and then started the radio app (without having to plug in the headphones). If that's the only way to do it, then I guess the registry hack is the way to go.

I agree with you about the quality of this thing. Better than my stock radio in my car or the upgraded one I put into it! I like that it scanned for stations and set them as presets. Also, the fact it displays the radio station's call numbers or whatever is pretty neat.