View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:25 AM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
I updated to the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 to unlock. Then tried flashing both ways described above. When I try the way JD recommended, I get a 0% on both my HTCTP and my computer, but it never goes any further and eventually errors out and my device resets to normal. When I try the SD card way I see the rainbow colored screen. Something flashes just for a brief second like no image found, but its so quick, I can't tell for sure if thats what it says and then just sits on the rainbow colored boot loader screen until i do a soft reset. My storage card does indeed have JD's image renamed just as mentioned above in the root directory of the SD card. Any ideas? Since flashing the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 I have not done a hard reset, is that neccessary to make all this work?? Thanks,
A hard reset shouldn't be needed. As long as the rom is good, it should flash just fine from the SD card. I have yet to try it on the Touch Pro (waiting for a stock shipped sprint TP rom) but it worked exactly the same way on the diamond but had DIAMIMG.nbh instead.
This post has been thanked 3 times.